Yes, i will totally admit it. I cried at my son's kindergarten graduation. I cried the first day of school when he climbed on the bus. I cried the day we registered him for school way back in April 2008! My little monkey is growing up too fast. This year he has almost mastered reading (if you can keep him focused on the task), he can count to 346, and did better then me in the letter-sound timed race. So thank heavens he still sleeps with a blanket, still loves to cuddle with me and watch cartoons, and still lets me hug and kiss him when-ever i want. My little monKEY is growing up too fast.
Someone is 8!
8 years ago

You are the most tender mama~ How sweet! Can you believe how quickly this school year has gone? WAY TOO FAST! I love that he still has a blanket, my little ladies still sleep with theirs as well! I love this post my friend!
ReplyDeleteoh how sweet! You are a great mom! wow i think he can count higher than me lol!
ReplyDeleteYou cry?? What? This is news, big news. Don't worry, I cried like a scared mama when Maddy had her 5th grade "promotion"... Think middle school if you really want a good cry.
ReplyDelete