I now have more respect for those mothers who are lucky enough to have more then two kids in sports because, for me, two is plenty! Between both boys having games twice a week, i am all baseball out.
This is Noah's 2nd year and is playing coach-pitch and besides throwing grass in the outer field and wearing his mitt on his head, is doing pretty well.
This is Nathan's first year playing t-ball, and amazingly enough has a pretty good arm. The only problem is, his batting helmet is too heavy so he usually runs kind-of-like "Ozzy Osborn" to the bases. He definitely takes after his father for being the little comedian of the baseball field!

I LOVE IT! They both look so "Official"! Thanks for sharing such cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteNow I have a fabulous images of Nathan running like an washed up rockstar. :-) Cute pictures of your boys!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I know what you mean about the crazy schedules during sports seasons.
ReplyDelete