Wednesday, April 1, 2009

skrinking dad



Dennis and i drink far too much soda. But trying to be good parents, we don't let our kids have it but once in awhile as a "special treat". We told them soda makes your bones shrink and don't they want to grow up to be tall like daddy?? So the other day, I was getting the recycling ready to go out and had 10 empty pop cans sitting on the counter when nathan come over and look at them; counted them; pointed his finger said,
"Dad is going to be teeny-tiny soon since he drank all that soda. Not me though. i have strong bones.....................can i have a soda mom?"

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Holy cow, I love it! Hey it finally worked, thaks for letting me know, know I can keep updated on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! I'm totally gonna feed that line to my kids. And I have noticed you getting a little shorter lately...

    ReplyDelete