
Last Friday was our 10th anniversary and Dennis and i were going out to eat at the fabulous Mona Lisa. I wanted, of course to look my best for the evening so i asked Dennis if he had dress/shirt he really liked seeing me wear. Dennis being the typical man said, "Anything that doesn't involve sweat pants, i think, will make you look "hot". Noah turns to me and says,"Maybe a tutu. You have a tutu you could wear? i think that would make you look pretty."
I love my little monkey.
I love my little monkey.

So...did you look hot in your tutu? That's perfect attire for Mona Lisa. :-)
ReplyDeleteyeah!! Somehow I can see your updated blog now. I'm hoping you went with the tu-tu. I wish I could have seen it, though. Congrats on 10 years.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!! I always have tutus on hand in case you need one, lol!
ReplyDelete