Thursday, August 27, 2009

"paper. get 'cha paper airplanes here! only $1.00. paper"


noah and nathan wanted some lego's so i being the frugal mother told them they had to buy their own since we have WAY too many lego's already. So the next thing i remember is noah asking for some tape because he was making a stand to sell some paper airplanes! So while noah was selling pre-made airplanes, nathan was selling the paper to make the airplanes. They were selling them a $1.00 a piece ( i know a little pricey. But they were thinking big) They managed to make about $5.00. So thank-you to all you "uber nice neighbors" out there willing to help some little boys make some moola. =)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED this post!!! They were the perfect little salesmen! If I ever have to sell anything I am enlisting your charming little men!

    ReplyDelete