On sunday the 11th, the grandparents came down to see the monkeys so of course both got open their presents from the grandparents early.
On monday the 12th Nathan turned 4. Family tradition is the birthday kid gets to pick out where they want to go to dinner so we found ourselves hanging out at Mc D's. Afterwards we had a family eat-cake-open-presents party.
On wednesday the 14th, noah's 6th birthday, we invited a few friends to accompany us to Chuck-E Cheeses to celebrate both boy's birthdays. Nathan had a "Star Wars/Wall-E" birthday cake and noah had a "Sponge Bob Cake" (thanks to the wonderful bakers at wally world)
(And if anybody is counting that would be so far 3 birthday cakes)
On Thursday the 15th, it was noah's turn to go to his favorite place to eat dinner which was........... Carl's Jr.
(and this would be birthday cake #4)
All and all i believe both kids had a wonderful birthday.

Hooray for blogs Cristal! I'm glad you have one :) My blog turned EIGHT this month, ack! (if you want to check it out, the address is http://nillyroo.livejournal.com)
ReplyDeleteI think it's cool your boys have birthdays within a couple days of each other. One of my best friends has two girls, and they are exactly four years apart. I wonder how it'll work this year when their little one has her first birthday!
Hey Cristal! Glad to see you converted! ;) Your boys are growing so fast! I didn't realize their birthdays were so close. FUN!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!! I am so excited to see your new blog, and to hear more about your sweet family. You really are such a special person and both my husband and I feel blessed to know you and to call you our friend. I am excited to hear more of your families adventures! I hope that you don't mind, but I would love to add you to my blog so that we can check in on you! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHey, Mc D's and Chuckie are the favorite hot spots for birthdays at our house!
ReplyDelete